Clan Boss Spotlight: Fayne

Published On: October 21, 2022

Fayne is an attack-based spirit epic champion from the Skinwalker faction in Raid: Shadow Legends. Fayne is one of those champions that look great on paper, but when you see her base stats, its head in a hands moment! Her base defence is nearly nonexistent, so she is extremely hard to keep alive in a normal fight. Enter Unkillable Clan Boss teams. This is her wheelhouse. Put her in your budget unkillable, double Maneater, or even the Bateater comp and she will rack up the damage. She is perfect for it. If she can’t die, she is a top-tier epic.

Fayne’s skills:

A1 – Exotic Blades

Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Each hit has a 35% chance of stealing 5% of the target’s current Turn Meter.

A2 – Flower’s Tears

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing two 5% Poison debuffs and a 50% Decrease ATK debuff for 2 turns.

A3 – Flowing Style

Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. The first hit has a 75% chance of placing a 60% Decrease DEF debuff for 3 turns. The second hit has a 75% chance of placing a 25% Weaken debuff for 3 turns. The third hit heals this Champion by 4% of her MAX HP for every debuff on the target.

Why Fayne’s skills are good…

As you can see, weaken and decrease defence on her A3 and poisons and decrease attack on her A2. These are all essential debuffs for any clan boss team wrapped up in one champion. This means you can free up some slots in your team for more protection or even more damage. Par her with the right comp and you will do a good amount of damage.

She is very good in other areas of the game. In Faction Wars she can be your support damage dealer and will excel against the boss and she hit hard too. Just make sure you build her in Lifesteal gear to keep her alive. The Dragon dungeon is another place where she can be useful to her decrease attack and poisons, Decrease Attack and Poisons are the most important debuffs you can bring to that fight!

Final Notes

Fayne is an excellent epic for what she is and that is a clan boss, epic god! As mentioned before, you can use her in other areas, but Clan boss is where she shines and will most likely be in your team until you pull the legendary equivalent of her and as we know, they are scarce.

Where do you use Fayne? How much did she improve your Clan Boss team? Leave a comment down below. We love hearing from you.

Start your Raid Journey Today

One Comment

  1. Christian Schade November 18, 2022 at 6:11 pm

    Using her in “classic” Myth Heir 2:1 Team :-)

Leave A Comment