Works for both UNM and NM. When utilizing Razelvargs speed aura this is arguably the slowest 2:1 ratio teams in the game.
- ALL SPEEDS LISTED ARE TRUE SPEEDS.
- Speeds listed exclude any speed aura. If you use an aura you should reduce your build speed accordingly.
- Use the calculator to find the build speed and take into account any Area Bonuses your account may have.
- True speeds do not require you to add bonus speed from Razelvarg passive. The build speeds factor in his passive and is calculated automatically by the calculator.
As with nearly every Speed Tune, there are more speeds that will work than are listed, but these are the ones tested that work best and most consistently for the approved difficulties and affinities. Generally changing the speeds of one champion can change the speeds needed of other champions. Feel free to play around in the calculator to find what works best for your team.
CURRENT SPEEDS ARE ROUGH. TEST IN THE CALC. FULL RANGES COMING SOON.
- 258 Razelvarg
- 263 Buff Extender
- 251 Block Debuff
- 220 DPS
- 198 Counter Attack
Buff Extender MUST be for 2 turn duration on 3 turn cooldown. Examples are Pythion, Brogni, Cardiel.
Speed Tune Sync:
- UNM tune will sync on turn 6
- NM coming…
- Brutal coming…
Skill Set Up:
- Razelvarg opens a1, then a2, then a3. This can be prioritized in the team setup.
- Buff Extender has a 1 turn delay on their extension ability (open a1)
- NM and Brutal coming soon…
Gear, Masteries, Blessings:
- Any sets that don’t affect turn meter or skill timing for the key players (Razz, Counter-Attack, Cleanser). No relentless.
Razelvarg Specific: No Gear that can grant Turn Meter, Buff Extension, or Skill Reduction.
- Stick to typical Masteries that won’t affect Turn Meter or skill timing.
- Razelvarg Specific: No Masteries that can grant Turn Meter, Buff Extension, or Skill Reduction.
- Stick to typical Clan Boss Blessings.